Monday, March 25, 2013

DJ HAZEY 82 - OUTLAW STAR REMIX





Track Listing

01. Gene Starwind Intro
02. 108 Suns
03. Twilight
04. Melfina Interlude
05. Far Away
06. Geomancer
07. Sentinel III
08. Stars Interlude
09. Grave of The Dragon
10. Slenderness
11. Tsuki no Ie Remix
12. Farfallas
13. Dragonite Interlude
14. Caster
15. Ruins Interlude
16. Hiru no Tsuki Remix



Outlaw Star was one of the first animes I was introduced to, and has always been one of my favorites.  I decided to make some beats using samples from the show and soundtrack.  I made this project just for fun, but also to help improve my production, I am still an amateur.  If you are a fan of the show, I hope you recognize some samples and enjoy the variations from the originals.  If you have never seen Outlaw Star, I hope you are still feeling this, and I recommend checking out the anime too.  Thanks for your support!  Peace

Produced and Remixed by DJ Hazey 82

No comments:

Post a Comment