Sunday, February 5, 2012

DJ HAZEY 82: MASH UP MINI MIX


This is just a short mash up mix I made last summer. 
If anybody wants a mp3 of this just hit me up and I'll add it.

Track Listing 

01. Wild Cherry - Play That Funky Music (over The Eagles - Life In The Fast Lane) with Digital Underground
02. Murs - Hustle Remix (over Apathy - Run Away)
03. EMC - I Knew A Girl (over Digital Underground - Packet Man remix)
04. Diverse feat Lyrics Born - Explosive (over Nutrageous feat Screwball - Nuts and Screws)
05. Beatnuts Big Pun & Cuban Link - Off The Books (over Big Daddy Kane - Ain't No Half Steppin)
06. Jurassic Five - W.O.E. (over Wyclef - Trying To Stay Alive)
07. Nas - You Know My Style (over Quannum - Hott People)
08. Busta Rhymes - Put Your Hands Where My Eyes Can See (over EPMD - You Gots To Chill)
09. Steve Miller Band - The Joker (over Bop Alloy - Chillaxation)

No comments:

Post a Comment